“TRUCE BEAUTY PRODUCTS ARE SOLD THROUGH THEIR SISTER COMPANY WEBSITE- QUASEM PRODUCTS.
TRUCE Hydra Peel Toner
The Anti-Sebum toner is perhaps the most indulgent of the products, with it’s primary ingredient being the luxurious Korean Pearl Extract. The pearly particles in the Truce Hydra Peel Anti-Sebum Toner gives an instant, youthful glow.
This two-in-one balancing and cleansing toner leaves skin with a dewy, non-oily shine.
- Pearl Extract: instant youthful, glow. The finely ground powder is rich in nutrients that are vital for healthy skin such as, calcium, magnesium and zinc. Contains Amino Acids. stimulate skin cells to produce collagen, promote cellular repair and hydration, and protect skin from pollution and outside elements
instant youthful glow | amino acids produce collagen | hydrates | protects from pollution
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a powerful brightening agent used in many products aimed at fading sun spots, acne scarring, and other forms of hyperpigmentation. It also strengthens our skin’s natural barrier function, which prevents moisture loss and sensitivity. Niacinamide has been found to stimulate collagen production as well.
brightening | faces spots and scares | strengthens natural skin barrier | prevents moistures loss | stimulates collagen production
- Glycerin: It binds moisture to the skin’s surface, strengthens our natural barrier function, repairs, and alleviates dryness.
binds moisture| strengthens natural skin barrier | repairs dryness
- Betaine: A humectant that binds water to skin and hydrates. Also used to increase density of skincare and haircare products.
hydrates | increases skin density
- Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract Tea tree is often used for oily, acne prone skin due to its astringent, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties. Tea tree kills acne-causing bacteria, reduces the redness and inflammation associated with acne, and balances oil production for clear skin.
cleanses & tightens pore | balances oil | antibacterial | reduces redness & inflammation | for oily/acne prone skin
- Adenosine: A cell-communicator that boosts skin renewal, leaving skin soft and bright.
anti-inflammatory | boosts skin renewal | anti-inflammatory | leaves skin soft & bright
- Lactobacillus/Milk Ferment Filtrate: probiotic ingredient with soothing and maybe some anti-aging properties
probiotic | soothing | anti-aging
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: low molecular weight, chemically version of the naturally big molecule Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurs in human connective tissue. A humectant that binds moisture to the surface of the skin and strengthens the barrier function. Has a firming and plumping effect. Hyaluronic acid is known to hold more moisture than any other skincare ingredient and is ideal for all skin types
binds moisture | strengthens barriers | holds in moisture | firms & plumps up skin