Truce Brightening TLC Cream
Truth: Our skin is one of the most sensitive and we deserve some TLC this year! So believe us when we say that your skin will thank you for the soothing, brightening and rejuvenating goodness of Truce Brightening TLC cream.
This buttery soft cream instantly hydrates skin without leaving it sticky. The hydrating powerhouses Glycerin, lotus leaf extract and rich Vitamin A work together with anti-aging ingredient adenosine to improve skin elasticity.
- Glycerin: It binds moisture to the skin’s surface, strengthens our natural barrier function, repairs, and alleviates dryness.
binds moisture| strengthens natural skin barrier | repairs dryness
- Beeswax: Conditioning, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Forms a protective barrier around the skin to prevent dryness and damage. Rich in Vitamin A, which encourages cell regeneration.
anti-inflammatory | antibacterial | prevents dryness & damage | rich in Vitamin A | boosts cell regeneration
- Rosa Damascena Flower Extract: essential oil, which is derived from rose petals. Along with other essential oils it is used for aromatization
- Citrus Junos Fruit Extract: perfect for brightening and radiance. As we mentioned before, most citrus fruits are known for containing powerful vitamin C. This antioxidant is a powerhouse for brightening the skin, fighting signs of aging, and even helping to combat dry skin.
brightening | Vitamin C | fights aging | helps combat dry skin
- Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract: Rich in skin brightening and antioxidant vitamin C, lotus extract increases radiance and fortifies skin from free radical damage. It is anti-inflammatory, helping to repair and soothe damaged, sensitive skin. It also contains vitamin A & B, which are brightening and collagen stimulating. Ideal for mature and sensitive skin types.
brightening | Vitamin C, A & B | repairs damaged skin | collagen stimulating | for mature & sensitive skin
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil: Brightening, sebum-balancing, antibacterial, and pore tightening, lemon oil is ideal for oily/acne skin.
brightening | antibacterial | tightens pores | sebum-balancing | for oily/acne prone skin
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: have anti-aging properties, be an effective skin moisturizer, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, reduce collagen degradation and cause skin firming, lighten the skin and reduce sunspots and inhibit the effects of solar UVB radiation on the skin.
anti-aging | moisturizing | reduces collagen degradation | smoothens wrinkles | skin firming | reduces sun spots
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract vitamins A and C, which can stimulate collagen production to help prevent signs of aging. Additionally, fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) found in pumpkin seed extract increase cell turnover, leading to a brighter and smoother complexion
Vitamin A & C | stimulates collagen production | anti-aging | brightens and smoothens complexion
- Panax Ginseng Leaf/Stem Extract: Promotes oxygenation, which stimulates collagen, fights breakouts, and reduces inflammation. Rich in anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Detoxifies, stimulates circulation, and brightens.
promotes oxygenation | stimulates collagen | fights breakouts | reduces inflammation | anti-aging oxidants, vitamins & minerals | detoxifies
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: Soothing, antibacterial, antiseptic, and astringent, lavender calms, treats breakouts, tones the pores, and prevents infection.
soothing | antibacterial | tones pores | treats breakouts | prevents infection
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil: A member of the mint family, rosemary is antibacterial and astringent and is therefore great for oily, acne prone skin. It promotes cell regeneration for smooth, bright, breakout-free skin. It prevents harmful bacteria from spreading and causing blemishes. Rosemary also balances sebum production to prevent breakouts. It is also anti-aging, as it increases firmness and elasticity in the skin and rich in antioxidants.
antibacterial | promotes cell regeneration | anti-aging | rich in antioxidants | balances sebum | for oily, acne prone skin | increases firmness
- Silica: absorbing properties help you mattify your skin and keep the shine at bay.
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil: Brightening, astringent, and sebum balancing, lime oil minimizes breakouts and the appearance of pores while fading discoloration.
brightening | balances sebum | minimizes breakouts | fades discoloration
- Juniperus Mexicana Oil: anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This may make it beneficial for skin conditions like acne. One case study indicated that the addition of cedarwood oil to traditional acne treatments was helpful for alleviating and reducing stubborn breakouts
anti-inflammatory | antimicrobial | reduces breakouts | for acne prone skin
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil: therapeutic abilities that can calm irritated skin, clear acne, and heal bruises, burns, cuts and eczema, due to its astringent, antiseptic, tonic, antibiotic and anti-infectious properties.
clears acne | heals cuts, burns and bruises | astringent | antibiotic
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil: a transparent oil with a powerful aroma; reduces inflammation on the skin. Antiseptic: heals wounds from acne, psoriasis, or eczema
anti-inflammatory | heals cuts, burns and eczema |
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil: soothing and anti-inflammatory effects. It has also shown to offer wound healing and natural skin moisturizing benefits to the skin.
soothing | anti-inflammatory | natural skin moisturizer